Thursday 30 May 2013

Day 40 - ''I TRUSTED YOU'' - Part 2

Self Forgiveness and Self Commitment Statements.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place trust as a point outside myself by placing it within and as my trust for others thus separating myself from self-trust and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust others instead of trusting only myself within and as the starting point of self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. I realize that, placing my trust in others signifies a point of separation from self within and as self-trust whereby I take my trust which should be for myself and give it to others thus saying that I trust them/my trust is with them; from within this I thus make a commitment to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand that, the only one that I can trust is myself within as self-trust as self-honesty within every moment of breath.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the reason why the people I trust keep betraying me over and over again is because of my starting point of placing my trust in others as a point outside myself thus indicating that, by trusting others was in fact a starting point of self-betrayal through separation and thus I manifested exactly what I had created, which is the betrayal that I kept getting from others as self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to betray myself through not trusting myself hence betraying myself, from within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that others betraying me over and over again and that their betrayal was in fact mirroring/reflecting the manifestation of who I had become within as self-betrayal.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to take self-responsibility because it is easier to define/place my trust in others which is like saying, others should ensure that I trust them but not me to trust me.

Thus, I COMMIT myself to assist and support myself to ensure that, my starting point in regards to trust is that of self-trust through self-honesty in every moment of breath whereby, in each moment of breath I prove to myself that I am always self-honest by not accepting and allowing anything less than who I am as life, HERE always within and as my physical body, because then I shall know who I am and by knowing who I am, I can trust only myself absolutely; this is self-trust. I commit myself to stop betraying myself through separating myself from self-trust and that I will not define my trust outside myself through and as the act of trusting others for I realize that placing my trust within others outside myself is the point of separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate others through trust when I tell them that I trust them, then they can feel good about themselves and they can trust me as well as them trusting me would also makes me feel good and needed and in control over them. I commit myself to establishing self-trust within myself and that I will not accept and allow myself to manipulate others by getting them to trust me or me to trust them so that I can feel good about myself and thus keep manipulating others so I can have control over them when they needed me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on memories to tell me what to do, whereby, I would use previous memories of when others would betray my trust to justify why I should keep placing my trust on others saying that it was a good way of helping the people who had betrayed me to earn back trust not seeing that the one who was doing the betrayal was myself to myself when I separated myself from trust and that I needed to earn self-trust for me within/as self-honesty in every moment of breath. I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop relying on my memories to tell me what to do and that, any moment I find myself drifting away into the memories of others betraying my trust, I shall stop, breath and will not allow myself to participate within such memories, and from within that very moment of breath, I will stand up for myself from within and as self-honesty as the realization that separating myself from self-trust is self-betrayal and will not be allowed. I also commit myself to assist and support myself to always be here within and as my physical body in awareness whereby I act within breath as that which is best for all so as to establish trust within and as self and thus become TRUSTWORTHY for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself exert my anger and disappointed towards other people for betraying me, not realizing that I betrayed myself within the very starting-point of trusting them in the first place – and therefore, I am responsible and cannot blame them for feeling betrayed. I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand that the only one my anger and disappointment is directed to is myself for betraying myself within the starting point of placing trust in others as a point outside myself creating separation from self-trust and that blaming others is just self-sabotage so that I don’t have to take responsibility for myself as self-trust within and as self-honesty in every moment of breath. Any moment I become aware of myself going into anger and disappointment and blaming others for my mistake of separating myself from trust, I shall stop myself breath and will not allow myself to participate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rely on my mind to tell me what to do and who to be which is an indication that I trust my mind over myself hence separating myself from self-trust. I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop relying/trusting my mind to tell me what to do and who to be/become, because, trusting my mind is equally a separation point whereby I place my trust in and as mind  as a point outside myself. From within this, I commit myself to assist and support myself to be/become self-reliable within and as the directive principle of my life within and as each moment of breath in and as self-honesty to live that which is best for all as this will be self-trust.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within back chats like ; I wish I knew this would happen, I will never trust others again, after placing my trust in others. I commit myself to assist and support myself to realize that these back chats would not exist had I not placed my trust in others in the first place and thus, any moment I find myself about to participate within such back chats, I shall breath and stop myself from participating and bring myself back to the realization that the only one I should trust is me in and as self-honesty in each moment of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment